With Colour Changing Medical Grade CO2 Absorbent
Please select above your requirements.
Please note: No water is to pass through this filter only air
Universal Air Filter with low resistance with Clear refillable cartridge.
The clear poly-carbonate housing ideal for housing carbon or phosphate medium or nitrate medium
Easy to use, setup and maintain
Full KIT Unit comes complete with 90° elbow
- Transparent internal media cartridge allows for clear viewing of reactor media
- the main Reactor uses Heavy duty plastic construction unlike cheaper models
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain no more fiddly thumb screws - just twist off!
- choose from multiple positions from inside your sump or utilize the mounting bracket to screw on the aquarium cabinet (Bracket not included)
- Holds approx 500ml of Co2 Absorbent
- 10" media reactor and refillable media clear filter Cartridge.
- complete with double o-ring for a more reliable seal
- Pump or tubing not supplied
- Medical Grade Colour changing media from pink - white
- Long life media
- Contains a special Zeolite to reduce the risk of drying out which results in in the media lasting longer.
- Uniform shape allows consistent bed packing, resulting in a more even flow through the cartridge and a longer life span.
- The unique manufacturing process used to produce our product ensures that the dust content of the product is significantly lower than other soda limes
New Medium Reactor Kit Medium
300ml full reactor medium kit Great for smaller aquariums
This media is commonly used in the aquarium industry to remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from the air before it is injected into a protein skimmer. This will raise the pH of your tank and help you reach or get closer to the 8.3 everyone desires. Soda lime is particularly helpful if you are running a calcium reactor or live in a tightly sealed house. This is pretty much the only way to continually maintain an elevated pH without effecting calcium and alkalinity levels.
Instructions for use.
1) Fill cartridge with Co2 Media Absorb
3) Connect to the air intake of your skimmer.
4) Replace media when it turns White or PH of the tank begins to drop.